AC4Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AC4Corner

ACFA

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

Armored Core Drama History

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparrow-Hawk

Armored Core Drama History Empty
PostSubject: Armored Core Drama History   Armored Core Drama History Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Armored Core Drama histories LEFT ME IN DESPAIR

Few years ago,
I started to come here at Strifer's site and chatroom
at first I thought it's pretty peaceful even though it's so chaotic but I could got used to it
without rabid Xbox fans which is better.

But it turned out as it gotten out of control in Strifer's chatroom
IT HAD GONE MADNESS and left me in despair

what's next? GunnerX's and other places I forgot. It already got out of control as well!

After Armored Core Drama caused chaos scene.
I joined at Foxfire's. I thought at finally. It seem to lack Armored Core Drama and peaceful chatroom but it is too bad we kinda lost some members we used to know pretty good
But but but...! Some members feared Foxfire's Wrath that could cause some earthquakes!
Well I seen Foxfire actually pissed off for first time which I didn't see that coming.

Mon, Feb 16, 2009
I was informed by Bunneh, he told me he already made a new forum and chatroom, Yes.. That's where I come here in!

Bunneh made another AC forum and ACDC made another chatroom AGAIN

I thought, "Oh not again. Armored Core drama history repeated and repeated endlessly!"

thinking about that left me in despair for even more!

And... I will make a mark on this terrority like those dogs always does that to those trees and gardens.
Back to top Go down
Jak Hamr
Admin
Jak Hamr

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core Drama History   Armored Core Drama History Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:00 pm

EPIC
Back to top Go down
https://ac4corner.board-directory.net
Deus696

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core Drama History   Armored Core Drama History Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:02 pm

One word: *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Sparrow-Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core Drama History   Armored Core Drama History Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:08 pm

I wonder what's next, one of us will create another new forum and chatroom to repeat of Armored Core Drama History....

I'm victim of Armored Core Drama History...!
Back to top Go down
Genocide3

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core Drama History   Armored Core Drama History Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:22 pm

ARMORED CORE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHITTY GODS.
Back to top Go down
Chauve-souris

Chauve-souris

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core Drama History   Armored Core Drama History Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:50 pm

I share your pain Sparrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core Drama History   Armored Core Drama History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armored Core Drama History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AC4Corner :: Main :: General-
Jump to: